the pencil runs

posts on running

Running Update

To make up for the pig week I had last week, I ran on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Three days in a row! My timing is slightly down and I felt like shit after the run (which was slower than the previous two runs on the same route), but I'm not overly concerned. A week or two of running should put me back on track.


Mon: --- 4.8 km --- (8.1 km/h)
Tue: --- 4.5 km --- (10.1 km/h)
Wed: --- 7.2 km --- (9.8 km/h)


I've realised that it is easiest to train up in a gym. During my two week free stint at the gym, I managed to do some stuff that I've only dreamed about. Too bad I don't earn enough to get a credit card that gets me into the gym for free. I've been at my company four years and I spent four years in a university for a double degree overseas and I still don't earn enough to get a credit card. Damn it lah.

Smarts don't get you anywhere, you know that? Only ambition. Oviously I'm chanelling all my ambition into running.
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment