the pencil runs

posts on running

Aftermath


Weekend getaways wreck havoc on running goals. Worse, they sap me of all desire to run, and all I want to do is to curl up with a good book or movie and snack on junk food all day and long into the night.

Total mileage this past week was 5km. 5km!! That is like a 75% reduction from the previous three weeks! I swear I have a new belly already.

On the plus side, the less I run, the more I read. I've gone through two or three books this week while lying on my new belly. On the minus side, in addition to the already-stated belly, my level of statisfaction with life now is at an all-time low, approximately the level it was when I was in Junior College, and that is low.

So really, the moral of this post is, pigs can't fly, but this one's sure gonna run tonight.
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment