the pencil runs

posts on running

The route with the plastic bag



I jogged home from work yesterday. I carried a plastic bag with my spectacles, handphone, other SIM card, ten dollars, and house keys. By the end of the run, the plastic bag was wet and not very pleasant to hold. How do folks run to and from work? What do you do with the logistics of keys, hps, money, clothes, etc.? I can't run with anything hanging off me (i.e. waist pouch, back pack etc.) 'cos the jiggling drives me nuts so I grasp whatever I have to carry in my hand.

Some people are cool; some people carry plastic bags; I belong to the latter.

| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment