the pencil runs

posts on running

Wet Toes Prelude

Today my toes got wet. I had forgotten to bring my EZ link card so I decided to take a longer walk instead of dropping another dollar coin for the bus. That was when my toes got wet. Not that it really matters, it is only the prelude for this:

Remember how I thought we bought the wrong shoes? I came across a review at Runner's World which says that the Supernova cushion shoes are "neutral-cushioned" shoes, recommended for effecient runners with "normal or high arches". Ha! I feel much better now. I've posted a jpeg below of the review. (btw, you can get your own Runner's World magazine at the National Library. It will give you more running trivia than you've ever cared to know.)


Adidas Supernova Cushion Review by Runner's World, March 2004
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment